When I see Provence dining rooms, I just think: please, leave me there! Provencal dining spaces are amazing, this is a fantastic mix of shabby chic, rustic, vintage, negligent and refined at the same time with very special charm that can’t be found anywhere else. My favorites are classical ones, with vintage and rustic vibe: whitewashed stone walls, rustic furniture, wooden beams on the ceiling, potted lavender and exquisite tableware. There are also more modern variations with a plenty of color and contemporary furniture but that charm is still here. Classic chandeliers and candleholders will help you to create an ambience, whatever style you prefer. Get inspired by amazing ideas below!
- 35 Charming Provence-Styled Kitchens You’ll Never Want To Leave
- 29 Romantic And Beautiful Provence Bedroom Décor Ideas
- 22 Absolutely Charming Provence Bathroom Décor Ideas
- 34 Adorable And Romantic Provence Living Rooms
- 34 Refined Provence-Inspired Terrace Décor Ideas
- 33 Charming And Beautiful Provence Dining Spaces