- How To Decorate Your Home With Vintage Items: 24 Amazing Ideas
- How To Use Mason Jars In Home Décor: 25 Inpsiring Ideas
- 35 Awesome Ideas To Use Dough Bowls In Home Décor
- 22 Ideas To Decorate Your Home With Leather
- 5 Cool Ideas And 25 Examples Of Using Vintage Bottles In Decor
- 32 Lovely Pompom Décor Ideas For Your Interior
- Using Bird Cages For Decor: 46 Beautiful Ideas
- How To Use Chalkboard Pieces For Home Décor: 35 Cool Ideas
- How To Decorate With Radiant Orchid: 26 Ideas
- 52 Ideas To Use Driftwood In Home Décor
- 24 Hot Home Décor Ideas With Copper
- The Latest Décor Trend: 29 Ottomans As Coffee Tables
- Adding Glam Touches: 31 Sequin Home Decor Ideas
- Trend Shake: 40 Indigo Home Décor Ideas
- 36 Cool Turquoise Home Décor Ideas
- The Latest Décor Trend: 31 Large Scale Wall Art Ideas
- 38 Trendy Ways To Color Block Your Home
- How To Rock Burlap In Home Décor: 27 Ideas
- Vintage Romance: 33 Lace Home Décor Ideas
Chalkboard pieces are extremely popular in home décor today, you can buy them or easily make at home as there’s chalkboard paint on sale with which you can turn any piece into a chalkboard one. Here are the ideas to use them in home décor.
- Chalkboard walls. Ideal for every room, they inspire you leave messages to each other, write something not to forget. Kids also love to draw on walls and such an idea will save your wallpapers!
- Chalkboard furniture. Chairs, stools, tables and coffee tables, dressers and organizers – this is only a short list of chalkboard furniture you can use and enjoy chalking on it. Just imagine – playing chess on the coffee table chalking the chess desk on it!
- Chalkboard kitchen accessories. Coasters, table runners, placemats, spice containers and organizers and tableware will make meal fun and help you find out where which spice is.
- Planters. Planters for herbs and not only are very useful both indoors and outdoors – they will let you know where you planted parsley and where oregano.
- Calendars and home office memory boards are very useful not to forget your schedule.
- Décor pieces – chalkboard frames, candleholders and wall art pieces give an opportunity to show your creativity as you can change the drawings very often.
Look at the ideas below and get inspired to use chalkboard piece in your home!