Industrial style is very trendy today and it’s not necessarily rough. We’ve already told you of some industrial eye-candies that really inspire, and today it’s all about beds. An industrial bed is associated with something of metal piping or tubes, shabby chic wood and wheels, and such a thing looks good not only in an industrial interior but also in a shabby chic, vintage, minimalist and even romantic girlish interior. If you don’t want a harsh look, just add accessories that will make the bed look softer and play with colors. The good thing about it is that you can DIY an industrial bed and personalize it up to your space – that’s not difficult! Look how to style such beds on the photos below and make a statement in your bedroom!
- 33 Industrial Bedroom Designs That Inspire
- 59 Cool Industrial Kitchen Designs That Inspire
- 25 Industrial Bathroom Designs With Vintage Or Minimalist Chic
- 30 Stylish And Inspiring Industrial Living Room Designs
- 26 Industrial Home Offices That Blow Your Mind
- 35 Cool Industrial Dining Rooms And Zones
- Making A Statement In Your Bedroom: 25 Edgy Industrial Beds