Pompoms are really cute and add color and coziness, and despite of what many of us think – they are not only for kids’ interiors. You can use them for your interior in many different ways; there are some designers that produce such sweet things and thousands of different DIY projects to make a pompom decoration yourself.
- Pompom furniture. Those pieces covered with pompoms will make the space whimsy and pretty, they are ideal for cold seasons because they add warmth and color. And, of course, your kids would be happy!
- Pompom decorations. Pompom garlands, window decorations, curtains, wreaths and rugs are easy to make in any color you love, add some fun!
- Centerpieces and table setting decorations. You can easily add some pompoms to them attaching pompoms to a dry tree or decorating the placemat.
- Kids’ room décor. Just the same – garlands, curtains, photo frames and mobiles for the most little ones – amazing and cozy idea!
- Pillow and blankets. Decorate the edges of them with colorful pompoms (or just contrasting ones) and have fun and get warmth!