- How To Decorate Your Home With Vintage Items: 24 Amazing Ideas
- How To Use Mason Jars In Home Décor: 25 Inpsiring Ideas
- 35 Awesome Ideas To Use Dough Bowls In Home Décor
- 22 Ideas To Decorate Your Home With Leather
- 5 Cool Ideas And 25 Examples Of Using Vintage Bottles In Decor
- 32 Lovely Pompom Décor Ideas For Your Interior
- Using Bird Cages For Decor: 46 Beautiful Ideas
- How To Use Chalkboard Pieces For Home Décor: 35 Cool Ideas
- How To Decorate With Radiant Orchid: 26 Ideas
- 52 Ideas To Use Driftwood In Home Décor
- 24 Hot Home Décor Ideas With Copper
- The Latest Décor Trend: 29 Ottomans As Coffee Tables
- Adding Glam Touches: 31 Sequin Home Decor Ideas
- Trend Shake: 40 Indigo Home Décor Ideas
- 36 Cool Turquoise Home Décor Ideas
- The Latest Décor Trend: 31 Large Scale Wall Art Ideas
Pompoms are really cute and add color and coziness, and despite of what many of us think – they are not only for kids’ interiors. You can use them for your interior in many different ways; there are some designers that produce such sweet things and thousands of different DIY projects to make a pompom decoration yourself.
- Pompom furniture. Those pieces covered with pompoms will make the space whimsy and pretty, they are ideal for cold seasons because they add warmth and color. And, of course, your kids would be happy!
- Pompom decorations. Pompom garlands, window decorations, curtains, wreaths and rugs are easy to make in any color you love, add some fun!
- Centerpieces and table setting decorations. You can easily add some pompoms to them attaching pompoms to a dry tree or decorating the placemat.
- Kids’ room décor. Just the same – garlands, curtains, photo frames and mobiles for the most little ones – amazing and cozy idea!
- Pillow and blankets. Decorate the edges of them with colorful pompoms (or just contrasting ones) and have fun and get warmth!