If you have a closet at home, lighting is a very important thing for it: without it organization is much more difficult and you won’t want to get dressed in such a gloomy space. Finding practical ways to light a closet is always a challenge, regardless of its dimensions. Here are some cool practical ideas that you can use for your closet.
- LED lights. Its subtle, practical and energy-efficient, not to mention that this way each shelf will be illuminated individually, a great plus, especially for those at the bottom of the closet.
- Chandeliers. A chandelier would look glamorous and elegant but this idea works only for closets that are big enough.
- Track lighting. If you have an attic closet, install track lighting to accentuate the shape of the roof and the architecture of the space.
- Accent lighting. Instead of illuminating your shelves from behind, try positioning the accent lighting in front so that the light create a soft and warm effect.
- Dimmers. Use dimmers in tricky spaces to give your closet a warm glow, the main advantage is that they let you adjust the intensity of the light.