Blue is a very relaxing color, and most people like one or another shade of this color – from nautical dark to turquoise. The color is very stylish but you shouldn’t use it too much for bedroom décor because it’s cold. An accent wall is a genial idea, especially if there are some accessories or bed linen in the same color. Cushions, lamps, nightstands, curtains and a bedspread in some beautiful shade of blue would make the atmosphere calm and relaxing. Turquoise is a very vivacious and cheerful color which is suitable both for men and women bedrooms, just some cool touches of that color – and you’ll never want to leave this space!
- Red Accents In Bedrooms – 34 Stylish Ideas
- Blue And Turquoise Accents In Bedroom Designs – 39 Stylish Ideas
- Purple Accents In Bedrooms – 51 Stylish Ideas
- Sunny Yellow Accents In Bedrooms – 49 Stylish Ideas
- Juicy Green Accents In Bedrooms – 59 Stylish Ideas
- Orange Accents In Bedrooms – 68 Stylish Ideas