Marsala has officially become the 2015 color of the year! If you don’t know what this color is, just remember Italian Marsala wine, it’s deep red. Go for various Marsala details and touches like a rug, a pillow, a bedspread, curtains, clocks or some furniture. Be careful with this color as it’s rather bold, so don’t use it too much for one room but marsala looks amazing with many other colors: cream, black, yellow, grey and white, so there won’t be any problems in choosing color combos. Marsala is very versatile: it can help your space become gothic or vivacious and very modern. Get inspired by cool marsala décor ideas below!
- Pantone’s 2015 Color Of the Year: 30 Marsala Décor Ideas
- 26 Ideas To Accentuate Your Living Room With Marsala
- How To Decorate Your Bedroom With Marsala: 20 Ideas
- Marsala For Kitchens And Dining Room : 28 Design Ideas
- 22 Ideas To Use Marsala For Bathroom Décor