You already know that marsala has become the color of 2015, and we’ve already told you of some ideas for marsala home décor. Today I’d like to tell you about living room décor in particular, about accents that you can make. I’d advise you to use such a rich color carefully if you don’t want the space to be too much in your face. The most popular idea is a marsala accent wall, it’s an easy and budget-friendly idea, just choose the shade you like. Marsala furniture or textiles would make your room stylish and trendy yet not to gloomy or old-fashioned. Get inspired by more cool ideas below!
- Pantone’s 2015 Color Of the Year: 30 Marsala Décor Ideas
- 26 Ideas To Accentuate Your Living Room With Marsala
- How To Decorate Your Bedroom With Marsala: 20 Ideas
- Marsala For Kitchens And Dining Room : 28 Design Ideas
- 22 Ideas To Use Marsala For Bathroom Décor