Having outdoor meals is fantastic as it’s not only the meal itself but also merging with nature and enjoying fresh air and sun. An outdoor Thanksgiving dinner – what can be better than that? If the climate and weather allow you to do that – that’s the best idea, I think. The trees, bushes, grass can serve as a decoration, and then add pumpkins, candles in glass candleholders and some other decorations depending on the style you choose. For rustic style add veggies, fruits, leaves and wood slices; for glam style choose gilded pumpkins and candleholders. Checked blankets and fur cushions will make any table setting cozier and the meal warmer.
Choose a color scheme for your Thanksgiving table first, there are tons of ideas to try. First of all, you can go for a traditional color scheme with orange, browns, beige and greys. Second, you can try something neutral like off-white, grey, beige, tan, brown and creamy. Third, you can opt for a bold tablescape with purple, burgundy, orange, rust or red. And of course, non-traditional color schemes are welcome – blues, greens, metallics and even black and white.
Cover the table with a tablecloth or a table runner – it can be plaid in the colors of your scheme, it can be neutral and of burlap, of lace for a vintage tablescape, or bold in the shades that you’ve chosen. The napkins should be somehow coordinating, they can eb of the same fabric or at least come in matching colors and patterns.
Florals And Greenery
Florals and greenery will give a fresh and modern look to your tablescape, and there are lots of ways to incorporate them – a greenery table runner, a bright floral centerpiece, a greenery centerpiece and many other decorations. You can also go for a fall leaf arrangement as a centerpiece.
Now stick to décor itself, and first of all, you should give a truly fall and Thanksgiving feel to the table, and you can do that only with pumpkins. Faux pumpkins will add a vintage feel, natural ones will bring a modern touch to the table. Go for moss, antlers, pinecones, fruits, veggies as natural decorations – table runners or centerpieces or both. Finish off the table with cool plates, copper mugs, colored glasses and other stuff that is matching your tablescape.
- Thanksgiving Decor In Natural Autumn Colors
- 26 Elegant Black And White Thanksgiving Décor Ideas
- 55 Stylish Thanksgiving Tableware Ideas To Create A Cozy Atmosphere
- 35 Awesome Thanksgiving Centerpieces
- 58 Thanksgiving Mantelpiece Décor Ideas
- 28 Candles Inspirations For Your Thanksgiving
- 60 Cool Thanksgiving Decorating Ideas
- 20 Cool And Colorful Thanksgiving Wreaths Ideas
- 63 Harvest Decoration Ideas For Thanksgiving
- 26 Thanksgiving Table Decorations
- Last Minute Thanksgiving Decorations – Happy Thanksgiving!
- 55 Beautiful Thanksgiving Table Decor Ideas
- 52 Tender White Thanksgiving Décor Ideas
- 55 Fresh Green Thanksgiving Décor Ideas
- 36 Outdoor Thanksgiving Dinner Décor Ideas
- 46 Gold Thanksgiving Décor Ideas
- 25 Thanksgiving Décor Ideas In Dramatic Purple
- 43 Thanksgiving Décor Ideas With Blue
- 56 Vintage And Shabby Chic Thanksgiving Décor Ideas
- 57 Natural Thanksgiving Table Settings
- 41 Stylish Modern Thanksgiving Décor Ideas
- 52 Cozy Thanksgiving Front Door Décor Ideas
- 57 Cozy Thanksgiving Porch Décor Ideas