Shabby chic style is gaining popularity because it’s vintage, relaxed and kind of refined yet nonchalant. This style looks great in any space but especially in bedrooms – it looks so cute! If you want to create your own shabby chic sleeping oasis, then start from light and pastel colors for walls and ceilings. Shabby chic furniture can be easily made by yourself, you just need that chic worn look. Floral and ruffled textiles are a key to a shabby chic bedroom, take such bedding, bedspreads and curtains to create an atmosphere. Don’t forget vintage chandeliers and lamps, add cute rustic touches and you’ll get a beautiful shabby chic bedroom!
- 41 Beautiful Shabby Chic Dining Room Designs
- 33 Sweet Shabby Chic Bedroom Décor Ideas
- 28 Lovely And Inspiring Shabby Chic Bathroom Décor Ideas
- 40 Beautiful And Cute Shabby Chic Kids Room Designs
- 34 Charming Shabby Chic Kitchens You’ll Never Want To Leave
- 37 Enchanted Shabby Chic Living Room Designs
- 40 Cute And Sweet Shabby Chic Hallway Décor Ideas