How do you decorate or renovate your fireplace? An easy and elegant idea is to whitewash it, and it’s suitable for any type of hearth and any materials it’s made of. A whitewashed stone fireplace looks rustic but very elegant, a whitewashed concrete fireplace brings style to the space. The decorative hearths and fireplaces are often whitewashed as it’s a nice way to make it look stylish and elegant, with touches of shabby chic. A whitewashed fireplace is a cool idea for almost any space, from rustic and traditional to shabby chic and girlish one. Dip into the gallery below to get some inspiration!
- 38 Adorable White Washed Furniture Pieces For Shabby Chic And Beach Décor
- 37 Impressive Whitewashed Brick Walls Designs
- 34 Relaxed White Wash Wood Walls Designs
- 45 Cozy Whitewashed Floors Décor Ideas
- 38 Awesome Whitewashed Fireplace Designs
- 39 Shabby Chic Whitewashed Storage Pieces
- 27 Calm And Relaxed Whitewashed Headboards