A small apartment can be comfortable and visually more spacious, if the interior include the “right” elements. Here are some tips that will help you to enlarge your home.
- Choose sliding doors instead of usual ones. A sliding door can save up to 1 square meter, if you change all of them, you can get a lot of space.
- Use corners and small areas. Put a wardrobe behind the door. Incorporate drawers into steps – why not?
- Evaluate the benefit of non-standard pulling-out elements. This is especially important in the kitchen – revolving and pulling elements will save your space.
- Choose a multifunctional furniture. Pouf and table with a storage inside, benches with storage and so on – the more functions, the better.
- Take benefits from corner pieces and combinations. Sofas, benches, cabinets and shelves will give your more space and you’ll use every inch.
- Place furniture on wheels. Mobile furniture can be moved where needed or put aside.
- Look for stacked items or pieces with lots of levels. With vertical storage, you will significantly unload the place on the floor.
- Use the wall above the window. Arrange there long narrow shelves for baskets or boxes.
- Replace doors with draperies. Use light or neutral fabric, it’s low cost and won’t take any space.