In July 2020, we’ve shown you a lot of cool stuff. Here are the most interesting furniture and decor ideas among them.
- Small kitchens are extremely cozy but there’s often not enough storage space. How can one organize smart storage spaces in the kitchen to accommodate everything? Here are great ideas.
- Displaying photos on the walls is, perhaps, the most popular way to decorate your home showing off your family at its best, so let’s see what variants there are.
- There are some ways to hide a cat’s litter box so that it would become an original décor accent or just a cohesive part of it. Need some ideas? Here they are!
- Whitewashing a surface is a great way to add a casual and relaxed feel to the space. Lets see how to rock whitewashed floors.
- Backyard ponds, fountains and other water bodies can enliven your patio or garden easily. Here are mini designs you could rock when your outdoor space is limited.