If you are a proud owner of a small apartment or a room, don’t despair! Using a smart color combo and well-thought design, even 30 square meters can be easily converted into a comfortable lodging.
- Light or pastel colors will not only raise your mood but also make your space look bigger.
- High, mirror or just sleek ceiling with light-colored and sleek floors will create an illusion of a big space.
- Light-colored walls are must but if you don’t like it, choose a floral or botanical print.
- To visually stretch the space, go for light-colored wall of a cold shade or white wallpapers with a tiny pattern.
- To make a long room look more square-like, just paint one of the walls darker than the rest of them or just make a horizontal stripe accent wall.
- Light-colored curtains will make your space fresher and bigger.
- Functional furniture upholstered with light-colored textiles – today there are a lot of furniture pieces that can make several functions.
- A small accent in the middle or corner of the room will distract attention from the room size.