We continue telling you about luxurious interiors of Moroccan style. This time we’ll talk about Moroccan bathrooms which make you think of spa and wonderful relaxing experience. How can you achieve such an impression? Start from tiles with typical Eastern patterns or concrete walls and bathtub; columns, rugs, mosaic and ceramic sinks and fanciful candle lanterns. The colors in a bathroom shouldn’t necessarily be too bright like red or blue, you can choose white, light grey, blue or green. But if you want dramatic chic, choose blue with gold and black. Add wooden furniture, curtains and voila, you’ve got a charming Moroccan bathroom!
- 55 Charming Morocco-Style Patio Designs
- 66 Mysterious Moroccan Bedroom Designs
- 51 Relaxing Moroccan Living Rooms
- Eastern Luxury: 48 Inspiring Moroccan Bathroom Design Ideas
- 33 Exquisite Moroccan Dining Room Designs
- 30 Moroccan-Inspired Tiles Looks For Your Interior