Marsala is an amazingly beautiful color, which has become the color of the year. We’ve already told you how to decorate your living room with marsala, now it’s time to dress up your bedroom with this impressive shade. Marsala is a very refined color and if you overdo with it, the bedroom may look a bit old-fashioned. A marsala accent wall is right what you need – it will refresh and accentuate the space. Textiles are a budget-friendly and super easy variant to make your bedroom stylish: just buy a rug, curtains or even a bedspread of marsala color and enjoy the effect it produces. Get inspired by more creative ideas below!
- Pantone’s 2015 Color Of the Year: 30 Marsala Décor Ideas
- 26 Ideas To Accentuate Your Living Room With Marsala
- How To Decorate Your Bedroom With Marsala: 20 Ideas
- Marsala For Kitchens And Dining Room : 28 Design Ideas
- 22 Ideas To Use Marsala For Bathroom Décor