We continue inspiring you with adorable marsala spaces, and today we’ll see how to decorate kitchens and dining zones using this trendy color. Try a cool marsala accent wall, it looks very cool and simple, I won’t take much time or efforts to make. Painting your ceiling marsala is another cool and easy idea, and floor tiles with a marsala pattern will continue the theme. One more way to get a super trendy space is to take marsala-colored kitchen furniture – just paint it and enjoy! A marsala kitchen splashback? Yes, please! A marsala fridge or stove? Sure! There are many creative ways to use marsala in décor, so turn on imagination!
- Pantone’s 2015 Color Of the Year: 30 Marsala Décor Ideas
- 26 Ideas To Accentuate Your Living Room With Marsala
- How To Decorate Your Bedroom With Marsala: 20 Ideas
- Marsala For Kitchens And Dining Room : 28 Design Ideas
- 22 Ideas To Use Marsala For Bathroom Décor