Wallpaper is traditionally a good way to decorate your walls, or make an accent wall, but what about using wallpaper in some other way?
- Update a dresser. Use wallpaper to line the front of the drawers, or for a more subtle look, line the sides so you don’t see the wallpaper until you pull the drawers out.
- Decorate a plain serving tray.
- Do a small band of wallpaper instead of the whole wall. This seems a lot less overwhelming, and you don’t have to try to line up each strip perfectly.
- Wallpaper the closet door.
- Line the back of a hutch. It’s such a great way to update a piece of furniture without having to repaint the whole thing.
- Use a mix of wallpaper patterns. Similar to the patchwork closet doors in number four, this wall is a mix of several different patterns–but in the form of strips!
- Create a wallpaper headboard.
- Put it on the ceiling. This can actually make a room appear larger, as it draws your eye up. And it’s perfect for a nursery, where a kid would spend a lot of time lying down and looking up at the ceiling.
- Make a wallpaper table runner.
- Stair risers.
Look at the examples below and get crafty!