We continue geometric décor theme, and today it’s all about kitchens. The easiest way to incorporate trendy geometric patterns in the kitchen is making an awesome geo tile backsplash. There are lots and lots cool tiles that allow to create a geometric pattern or are painted like that. Another way is to decorate your walls or floors with such patterns; if you love sculptural shapes, a geometric-shaped kitchen island or tables and stools will impress everyone. If you are a DIYer, then you can paint the furniture or dye the rugs in some cool geo patterns. Of course, geometric lights and chandeliers are a great finishing touch for such a trendy space. Get inspired!
- 24 Fashionable Geometric Décor Ideas For Your Dining Space
- 21 Trendy And Eye-Catching Geometric Bedroom Décor Ideas
- 32 Stylish Geometric Décor Ideas For Your Living Room
- 21 Cool Geometric Kitchen Décor Ideas To Rock
- 28 Gorgeous Modern Geometric Décor Ideas For Bathrooms
- 27 Stylish Geometric Home Office Décor Ideas