Leather – natural or faux – is a great material for home décor that easily gives any space a rustic and luxurious look. But what pieces can you use to decorate your house or apartment with it?
- Storage containers. They can be handmade – there are lots of DIY projects with containers combining mostly wood or steel and leather. There are also leather bags or baskets in many shops that will give a more exquisite look to your space.
- Leather plant hangers or leather strip hangers for mirrors are also easy to make yourself and will give a new life to your old things.
- Leather chairs or pillows are pretty freaking relaxing and enjoyable!
- A leather headboard is also a great idea – there are not so many such bed on sale but you can make it yourself of some old piece of leather.
- Accessories. Leather handles, hanging magazine racks, dinner table coasters to add some style to the space.
Look at these and other cool ideas to decorate your home with leather below.
- How To Decorate Your Home With Vintage Items: 24 Amazing Ideas
- How To Use Mason Jars In Home Décor: 25 Inpsiring Ideas
- 65 Awesome Ideas To Use Dough Bowls In Home Décor
- 22 Ideas To Decorate Your Home With Leather
- 5 Cool Ideas And 25 Examples Of Using Vintage Bottles In Decor
- 57 Lovely Pompom Décor Ideas For Your Interior
- Using Bird Cages For Decor: 66 Beautiful Ideas
- 26 Subtle And Delicate Watercolor Home Décor Ideas
- How To Use Chalkboard Pieces For Home Décor: 35 Cool Ideas
- How To Decorate With Radiant Orchid: 26 Ideas
- 74 Ideas To Use Driftwood In Home Décor
- 24 Hot Home Décor Ideas With Copper
- The Latest Décor Trend: 29 Ottomans As Coffee Tables
- Adding Glam Touches: 31 Sequin Home Decor Ideas
- Trend Shake: 40 Indigo Home Décor Ideas
- 36 Cool Turquoise Home Décor Ideas
- The Latest Décor Trend: 31 Large Scale Wall Art Ideas
- 38 Trendy Ways To Color Block Your Home
- How To Rock Burlap In Home Décor: 27 Ideas
- Vintage Romance: 33 Lace Home Décor Ideas