Leather – natural or faux – is a great material for home décor that easily gives any space a rustic and luxurious look. But what pieces can you use to decorate your house or apartment with it?
- Storage containers. They can be handmade – there are lots of DIY projects with containers combining mostly wood or steel and leather. There are also leather bags or baskets in many shops that will give a more exquisite look to your space.
- Leather plant hangers or leather strip hangers for mirrors are also easy to make yourself and will give a new life to your old things.
- Leather chairs or pillows are pretty freaking relaxing and enjoyable!
- A leather headboard is also a great idea – there are not so many such bed on sale but you can make it yourself of some old piece of leather.
- Accessories. Leather handles, hanging magazine racks, dinner table coasters to add some style to the space.
Look at these and other cool ideas to decorate your home with leather below.