Shabby chic décor became popular several years ago, and now it’s only getting more and more popular because it has special charm and chic, and it’s budget-friendly at the same time – you can restore and renovate some of your grandma’s things or flea market finds and use them. Today I’d like to share some sweet shabby chic hallways, which are to enchant you with their simplicity. Pastels and white are great for shabby chic style, and serenity and rose quartz are the colors of the year, so don’t hesitate to use them. Add cute accessories and decorations, pillows, worn textiles and lace, and of course floral pieces – wallpaper, textiles or souvenirs. Get inspired!
- 25 Cute And Sweet Shabby Chic Hallway Décor Ideas
- 39 Beautiful Shabby Chic Dining Room Design Ideas
- 33 Sweet Shabby Chic Bedroom Décor Ideas
- 28 Lovely And Inspiring Shabby Chic Bathroom Décor Ideas
- 40 Beautiful And Cute Shabby Chic Kids Room Designs
- 34 Charming Shabby Chic Kitchens You’ll Never Want To Leave
- 37 Enchanted Shabby Chic Living Room Designs