If you think how to make over your headboard, why not to whitewash? Whitewashing makes the things relaxed and distressed, it gives the space a shabby chic touch, it’s ideal for beach houses and looks great almost in any interior. You can easily renovate your old headboard using whitewash paint, or just make a new one of an old door, an old mantle or several old planks. I also love the idea of whitewashing a bamboo headboard – it looks amazingly modern though zen-like! You can easily make such a whitewashed headboard yourself, there are lots of tutorials that will help you. And meanwhile have a look at the photos below to get inspired!
- 38 Adorable White Washed Furniture Pieces For Shabby Chic And Beach Décor
- 37 Impressive Whitewashed Brick Walls Designs
- 34 Relaxed White Wash Wood Walls Designs
- 60 Cozy Whitewashed Floors Décor Ideas
- 51 Awesome Whitewashed Fireplace Designs
- 39 Shabby Chic Whitewashed Storage Pieces
- 27 Calm And Relaxed Whitewashed Headboards