Industrial is really in trend due to its peculiar look, it’s easy in creating and very affordable. Mixing this style with touches of other styles helps to personalize the space as you like. For example, brick walls and industrial furniture look great in black and white minimalist color scheme; you can make it softer with rustic details, fluffy rugs or pillows. Industrial living rooms with mid-century or retro touches look just breath-taking! Just take an industrial background like concrete or brick walls, wooden or concrete floors and add stylish mid-century furniture – you’ll get an amazing space! Don’t be afraid to add color to an industrial living room – bold or even neon accents will show it to advantage and make more fun. Get inspired by the ideas below!
- 33 Industrial Bedroom Designs That Inspire
- 59 Cool Industrial Kitchen Designs That Inspire
- 25 Industrial Bathroom Designs With Vintage Or Minimalist Chic
- 30 Stylish And Inspiring Industrial Living Room Designs
- 26 Industrial Home Offices That Blow Your Mind
- 35 Cool Industrial Dining Rooms And Zones
- Making A Statement In Your Bedroom: 25 Edgy Industrial Beds