We continue inspiring you with beautiful shabby chic spaces, and today it’s all about living rooms. Shabby chic style is so special because it’s gorgeous yet very relaxed, so you can turn your living room in a very inviting and soft-looking space using this style. Start from whitewashing the walls – this will be a tender base for your shabby chic living space; if you think it’s too cold, add some pastel shades. Find some old furniture in your grandma’s house and restore it in a beautiful shabby way. Add charming touches like vintage candleholders, a fireplace, mirrors and paintings. Find some inspiration below!
- 39 Beautiful Shabby Chic Dining Room Design Ideas
- 33 Sweet Shabby Chic Bedroom Décor Ideas
- 28 Lovely And Inspiring Shabby Chic Bathroom Décor Ideas
- 40 Beautiful And Cute Shabby Chic Kids Room Designs
- 34 Charming Shabby Chic Kitchens You’ll Never Want To Leave
- 37 Enchanted Shabby Chic Living Room Designs
- 40 Cute And Sweet Shabby Chic Hallway Décor Ideas