When I look at shabby chic kids’ rooms, I wish I had a little daughter! Shabby chic style is one of the most popular for children’s spaces, to be precise, for girls’ rooms because such a cute and chic style is perfect for a little princess. Pink, blush, grey, white, pastels combined with ruffles and floral patterns will become a breathtaking base for such a room. Then you’ll need vintage and shabby chic furniture: a canopy bed, cute cabinets and open shelves, a table, a play kitchen and chairs. Crystal chandeliers, lamps, buntings, signs and flower decorations are right what you need, and if it’s possible, find shabby chic toys to continue the theme. Make your little princess happy!
- 39 Beautiful Shabby Chic Dining Room Design Ideas
- 33 Sweet Shabby Chic Bedroom Décor Ideas
- 28 Lovely And Inspiring Shabby Chic Bathroom Décor Ideas
- 40 Beautiful And Cute Shabby Chic Kids Room Designs
- 34 Charming Shabby Chic Kitchens You’ll Never Want To Leave
- 37 Enchanted Shabby Chic Living Room Designs
- 40 Cute And Sweet Shabby Chic Hallway Décor Ideas