If you have a small bedroom or just want more space, you need to organize a smart storage. How can you do that? There are plenty of ways. Here are some ideas that you might to consider:
- Under bed storage. There are a lot of possibilities to store things: there are beds with drawers under them or you can just bring some cool woven baskets and put them under it. The drawers may be neutral or colorful to highlight the bed design.
- A headboard can also become a storage space. That could be done with bookcases, different shelving units and so on.
- Storage beds. There are models with storage space inside them. That could be as small compartments as mini wardrobes.
- Smart furniture that combine different styles of storage. Designers create lot of functional and ergonomic furniture to store everything you want, and there are many cool bedroom configurations for you to choose.
- Creative built-ins. Even small bedrooms could have strange shapes. Built-ins allow you to use every inch of free space.
- Bed benches. These things could solve several problems at once including providing an additional storage.
Below you’ll find more ideas of storage spaces in different styles in your bedroom, take into consideration!