- Imagine that you are moving. Take the things that you really need and love and then have a look at all the rest – these are the ones you don’t need.
- Check every room. Find out the function of every space and have a look at the objects that aren’t included in that.
- Go for charity. It’ll be easier for you not to throw all these things away but to gift them to some charity organizations, so you’ll know that they will be of use.
- Find helpers. Ask your family and friends to take part in cleaning your home, so you won’t be bored and maybe they’ll notice some more things you don’t need.
- Shopping in your closet. Try on your clothes before your wash it and put things that you like back to the wardrobe, all the others can be given to other people.
- Sort your stuff. Put forks to forks, spoons to spoons and so on. Those objects that don’t have a place or a category are likely to be excessive.