Balloons are among the most popular decorations for any baby shower because they are fun, cute and very affordable. I can’t imagine an entrance or a dessert table without colorful balloons around it; if you have lots of them, you may create a balloon ceiling filling them with helium and letting them stay right under the ceiling. Choose not only usual ones but also letter balloons to make the word ‘baby’ or the name of your kid or star-shaped or some other cool shaped ones. Fill balloons with glitter, feathers or confetti or create whole combos of balloons – a stork, an elephant, a cat and so on. Look at the ideas below and have the sweetest baby shower ever!
- 37 Modern Baby Shower Décor Ideas That Really Inspire
- 41 Gender Neutral Baby Shower Décor Ideas That Excite
- 35 Boy Baby Shower Decorations That Are Worth Trying
- 38 Adorable Girl Baby Shower Decor Ideas You’ll Like
- 37 Sweetest Baby Shower Table Settings To Get Inspired
- 36 Cute Balloon Décor Ideas For Baby Showers
- 49 Cute Baby Shower Dessert Table Décor Ideas