While many shy away from using bold color in small spaces, there is no reason spatial restrictions should restrict the imagination, so here are some ideas to rock bright colors in tiny spaces.
- Bright pops of color draw the eye to specific objects instead of pointing out spatial restrictions.
- While black is a color many avoid in interiors, when combined with white, it can give a sense of depth to the smallest room.
- Even darker colors can help create a compelling effect in small spaces. Add darker hues of the same color to the palette and the space would look amazing!
- Furniture with emphasized linear elements helps prevent the appearance of clutter in small spaces; it’s particularly effective when highlighted in playful colors.
- Wood-panelling creates a comfortable, cabin-like effect, so don’t hesitate to use it even in the smallest spaces.
- Playful elements such as colored tiles give character to even the most cramped environment.