Many of us face the problem of lack of space in our homes. But even if you have a small house or apartment, there are still some ways to make it look bigger, let’s have a look.
- Open-plan space. Eliminate all the walls and space dividers as an open space looks much bigger than it is.
- Use cold colors and white. These shades also make any home look more spacious and airy.
- No massive lights or furniture. If a room is small, try not to clutter it and the less furniture you use – the better.
- Mirrors. Mirror details are fantastic to make any space look much bigger, and a mirror ceiling can almost double the room.
- Contrasts. Add a couple of bright touches to the calm room décor to make the space wider. A colorful accent in the further corner of the room will attract attention and make everyone look across the room, so it will look bigger.
Find examples for every tip below and choose your own variant!