Wanna decorate your bathroom according to the latest trends? Here they are, just choose what suits your space most!
- Bright bathrooms. It’s easy to see why bold bathrooms are the latest look. Have some fun with colorful fixtures, patterned towels and wallpaper.
- Metal décor. The copper metal trend will be around for a while longer. Bring this warm, lustrous metal into the bathroom with your basin, taps, piping or even a copper bath.
- Beach touches. Coastal style incorporates natural seaside accessories and elements, drawing inspiration from rocks, shells and natural driftwood.
- Monochrome decor. Simple yet striking, black and white bathrooms are always in style.
- Contemporary décor. Sleek, simple and unadorned spaces, the use of clean lines, geometric shapes and hard angles are ideal for smaller bathrooms.
- Float. Floating sinks and cabinets are all the rave at the moment thanks to the many advantages that they offer.
- Lux. Luxury bathrooms are all about freestanding baths, marble and gilt accessories to create the ultimate feeling of opulence.
- Minimalistic style. This style of bathroom is all about clean lines and the use of whites and greys to keep the space simple.
- Au naturel. Turn your bathroom into a spa-like retreat using materials that reflect the beauty of the outdoors.
- Asian decor. Incorporate simple wooden elements throughout the bathroom with clean lines and a minimum amount of adornment.
Source: elledecoration, pinterest