Everybody is looking forward to the coming holidays, and today I’d like to inspire you with the top five most popular decorations that no Christmas can do without.
- Christmas wreath. Its shape symbolizes the wheel of life, without beginning or end. Ornaments, pinecones, cinnamon sticks, dried oranges and snowflakes – you can decorate your wreath with almost anything you have.
- Stockings. We all know that children hang their stockings for Santa to leave gifts inside, and so this accessory has become a cool and sweet decoration.
- Potpourri. This cool mix can help you create a Christmas ambience due to the fantastic smells. Mix cinnamon sticks, dried citrus fruits, nutmeg, cocoa, fir branches and other pieces to create that fantastic holiday smell, and add essential oils if needed.
- Candles. Candles in any type of candleholders really create an atmosphere! My faves are homemade ones inside orange halves, they are really Christmas-style.
- Pomanders. These are aromatic balls made of oranges and cloves, and their making can become a Christmas tradition in any family. Hang them or place in bowls and enjoy the fragrances and look.