How can you decorate a summer porch? Easily! These tips will help you to achieve cool and functional summer porch décor.
- Comfy seating paired with pillows. A seating is a necessary thing for every porch to enjoy fresh air or a meal, and with pillows it’ll become comfier and cozier. The best idea is a wicker one, it gives the porch an amazing relaxed look and make you think of vacation.
- Ferns. Ferns are the easiest, fullest and inexpensive porch plant to have, they are ideal for porch décor and won’t wither even in the hottest weather.
- Colors. Bold shades is right what you need in summer, so mix in a favorite color or two for your containers, flowers and accessories.
- Potted plants. Potted greenery will give your porch a desired green summer look, fresh and calming, and they won’t wither if you don’t forget to water them.
- Lanterns or candleholders. Lights make the atmosphere cozier, or more romantic, or more relaxing, or whatever you want it to be, so buy or make some cool light sources to enjoy summer nights.
Look at the cool examples below and decorate your porch with an amazing summer feel!