If you don’t have a big apartment or house, that’s not a problem. Even the smallest studio can be converted and visually expanded by using some simple tricks.
- Go for stripes. Vertical stripes on the walls will make the ceilings higher, and a striped rug will push the walls aside.
- Use your walls. Order a sliding door wardrobe up to the ceilings because they can accommodate more and leave the center of the room uncluttered.
- Look at the scale. Consider the size of the furniture so it looked harmonious in your room; take foding furniture and look for narrow armrests.
- Hide the unnecessary things. A plasma or a bunch of wires won’t add charm to your room, so hide them behind sliding doors or somewhere else.
- Use glass. Glass can merge with the room décor, so it wouldn’t look so cluttered. Buy coffee tables, tv and plant stands from transparent glass.
- Create order using symmetry principles, hang shelves and racks to expand your space.