If you are waiting for a little miracle, and you know that it’s a girl or girls, then today’s roundup may be a source of great baby shower decor ideas for you. We’ve prepared some tips and decorations for a girl baby shower that suit various themes and styles, so let’s get started!
- Colors. Pink is the most popular color for any girl baby shower, it’s very girlish and looks sweet. You can also go for pastels: blush, dusty blue and lavender. I totally love glam baby showers that are done in white, gold and pink or red.
- Balloons. They are totally awesome for decorating your entrance, making various centerpieces, decorating your tables including your dessert table. You can order various cool figures made of balloons, for example, a stork, an elephant, a cat and so on.
- Tutus. This is a very popular theme for a girl baby shower, and a great and affordable decoration: attach them to the wall as a backdrop or right to the tables to make them look awesome.
- Banners and garlands. These are the most popular decoration for any type of party or celebration, make the cutest garlands with hearts, cakes, storks or buntings of your choice that suit your baby shower theme and colors.
- Letters. Made of wood, plastic, metal, wrapped with yarn, painted or covered with wallpapers, letters are a great idea for a baby shower. This way you can make up your kid’s name or write something like ‘LOVE’, ‘sweet as a peach’ or other sweet expressions connected with baby girls.
- Paper and cardboard decorations. Paper fans, various garlands, chandeliers, giant paper pompoms hanging from above will help you to create an ambiance, and you can make them yourself, for cheap.