As you may know, we spend a third of our lives in bed. Therefore, the bedroom should be as comfortable as possible for rest and relaxation. How can we achieve it? Here are some cool and simple ideas!
- Colors. The color scheme should be calm, relaxing and not gloomy. Blue shades are ideal because they are the most relaxing and help to fight insomnia and stress.
- Lights. Fill your bedroom with sunlight if it’s possible or with electric light as it makes us feel positive.
- Accessories. Decorate your bedroom with various souvenirs and little pretty things that you like to make the room cozier and more inviting.
- Floors. Make wooden floors or cover them with a carpet to enjoy your way to the bathroom in the morning.
- Canopy. A canopy turns your bed into a little cozy nook where you can relax and feel safe.
- Bedding. Choose cool and even expensive bedding to enjoy lying in the bed; don’t take too bright colors because they can prevent you from falling asleep.
- Storage. Create smart storage in your bedroom not to be irritated with its look – use the space under the bed and wardrobes with sliding doors.