Spring is the time when we all want some changes. Isn’t it the time to renovate your interiors? Have a look at these simple ideas to change your home without spending much money or time.
- Move the furniture.
- Let nature in. Flowers, fruit, twigs, leaves, greenery, grass, sand, pebbles – use them in décor to feel the fresh nature breath.
- Repaint the walls or change the wallpapers, add stickers.
- Renovate the doors – repaint them or add glass inserts.
- Add mirrors to visually expand the space, it will reflect lights and add air.
- Renovate the furniture: reupholster or paint it, or just put on some covers.
- Declutter everything. Use hidden storage items to create a harmonious space.
- Change textiles: curtains, linen, bedspreads, tablecloths and carpets or rugs, even such small details can create a mood.
- Add accessories. Pillows, toys, figures and other decorations can really make an ambience.
- Experiment with styles. Add some touches of other styles to your rooms and create cool eclectics.
- Add color. Bold touches create a mood and totally change the space, so add some and enjoy!