In June 2016, we’ve shown you a lot of cool stuff. Here the most interesting house and apartment designs among them.
- San Francisco studio Turnbull Griffin Haesloop Architects took cues from traditional barns to create this contemporary dwelling in a northern California farming valley.
- This home brings luxe mix of custom designed pieces and flea market finds to a sophisticated loft overlooking the rooftops of Paris.
- The design of this apartment in Tel Aviv portrays an intersection between the rich aesthetic of the 50’s and 70’s with the cleanliness of current design.
- This mid-century home by Roger Lee was designed in 1954 and completed in 1955. The house has loads of character and you can tell that it was loved and very much lived in.
- The project was designed to enable “lifestyle flexibility” through clean lines, modest materials and a strong connection to the outdoors.